Berkshire Hathaway’s Mouser Electronics, Inc. has expand its line card by adding 29 new manufacturers to date in 2023. With more than 1,200 manufacturer brands, Mouser now offers an even wider range of product options for its global customer base of design engineers, component buyers, procurement agents, educators and students.
“We are proud to offer our customers the widest selection of the latest technologies and products from the top electronic component manufacturers,” said Jeff Newell, Mouser Electronics Senior Vice President of Products. “With almost 30 new manufacturers in just the first half of the year, and our continuing expansion into industrial automation and factory control, we are committed to being the industry’s NPI leader and one-stop source for the components and development tools our customers need.”
Mouser’s Global Distribution Center handles a massive inventory of more than 1.1 million unique SKUs for semiconductors and electronic components across all product categories, including embedded, connectors, optoelectronics, passives and more.
Among the new manufacturer partners Mouser has added in 2023 are:
• ATC Automatic Timing & Controls, a manufacturer of highly rugged, high-reliability products that are engineered to provide accurate and repeatable timing and monitoring operations in all types of industrial environments, including factory automation, food processing, packaging, water treatment and many OEM applications.
• Banner Engineering, a leader in industrial automation providing innovative solutions for warehouse and factory sensing, machine safety, and state indication, helping companies increase efficiency, safeguard equipment, and protect personnel.
• Intelligent Memory, a fabless memory manufacturer serving the industrial electronics market. Intelligent Memory’s extensive product portfolio consists of DRAM ICs and modules (from SDR to DDR4) and a variety of managed NAND products for industrial applications.
• XSemi, an IC design company specializing in analog and power semiconductors, primarily focusing on the automotive and industrial sectors.
• EnOcean, a leading developer of wireless energy harvesting technology for Internet of Things (IoT) applications. EnOcean produces maintenance-free wireless switches and sensors, which gain the device’s energy from their surroundings, including movement, light, and temperature.
Since 2020, Mouser has added almost 250 new manufacturers.
© 2023 David Mazor
Disclosure: David Mazor is a freelance writer focusing on Berkshire Hathaway. The author is long in Berkshire Hathaway, and this article is not a recommendation on whether to buy or sell the stock. The information contained in this article should not be construed as personalized or individualized investment advice. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.